For those who may be searching for a comprehensive historical theology book from a Catholic perspective, search no further. It is by Bernard J. Otten and is entitled Manual of the History of Dogma. The best part is that it is free and in the public domain. Enjoy!
- Ad Gloriam Ecclesiae is the musings of a lay Catholic on various topics such as: Scripture, liturgy, apologetics, ecumenism and current affairs in the Catholic Church. All articles on this site are free and may be copied and disseminated for the glory of the Catholic Church.
- The Rad Trad on What About the Spiritual Abuse Scandal?
- Bernard Brandt on A Prayer for the Church in Exile
- The Rad Trad on Confusing Obedience with Legalism
- Pio on 2 Kings 12:3 On Modifying the Liturgy to the Culture
- The Rad Trad on 2 Kings 12:3 On Modifying the Liturgy to the Culture
- Pio on Denying the Validity of Vatican II Leads to Deism
- The Rad Trad on Denying the Validity of Vatican II Leads to Deism
- The Rad Trad on John Bergsma on how the Dead Sea Scrolls Settle Catholic vs. Protestant Debate
- The Rad Trad on Reflection on 1 Samuel 2:12-17, On Liturgical Abuse
- Pio on The Dillemma of God and Hell