The editor of Ad Gloriam Ecclesiae, Michael Lofton, is a member of the Personal Ordinariate of the Chair of St. Peter, which is in full communion with the Bishop of Rome, and attends a Latin Rite Church in the Diocese of Alexandria, located in Ferriday, Louisiana. If any content on AGE does not conform to the teachings of the Catholic Magisterium the editor will retract the content and conform to the wisdom and authority of the Magisterium.
- Ad Gloriam Ecclesiae is the musings of a lay Catholic on various topics such as: Scripture, liturgy, apologetics, ecumenism and current affairs in the Catholic Church. All articles on this site are free and may be copied and disseminated for the glory of the Catholic Church.
- The Rad Trad on What About the Spiritual Abuse Scandal?
- Bernard Brandt on A Prayer for the Church in Exile
- The Rad Trad on Confusing Obedience with Legalism
- Pio on 2 Kings 12:3 On Modifying the Liturgy to the Culture
- The Rad Trad on 2 Kings 12:3 On Modifying the Liturgy to the Culture
- Pio on Denying the Validity of Vatican II Leads to Deism
- The Rad Trad on Denying the Validity of Vatican II Leads to Deism
- The Rad Trad on John Bergsma on how the Dead Sea Scrolls Settle Catholic vs. Protestant Debate
- The Rad Trad on Reflection on 1 Samuel 2:12-17, On Liturgical Abuse
- Pio on The Dillemma of God and Hell