The video below is by Dr. John Bergsma on the Dead Sea Scrolls. He demonstrates how 4QMMT settles the dispute between Catholics and Protestants on the issue of Paul’s phrase “the works of the law”.
- Ad Gloriam Ecclesiae is the musings of a lay Catholic on various topics such as: Scripture, liturgy, apologetics, ecumenism and current affairs in the Catholic Church. All articles on this site are free and may be copied and disseminated for the glory of the Catholic Church.
- The Rad Trad on What About the Spiritual Abuse Scandal?
- Bernard Brandt on A Prayer for the Church in Exile
- The Rad Trad on Confusing Obedience with Legalism
- Pio on 2 Kings 12:3 On Modifying the Liturgy to the Culture
- The Rad Trad on 2 Kings 12:3 On Modifying the Liturgy to the Culture
- Pio on Denying the Validity of Vatican II Leads to Deism
- The Rad Trad on Denying the Validity of Vatican II Leads to Deism
- The Rad Trad on John Bergsma on how the Dead Sea Scrolls Settle Catholic vs. Protestant Debate
- The Rad Trad on Reflection on 1 Samuel 2:12-17, On Liturgical Abuse
- Pio on The Dillemma of God and Hell